The hospital-grade, multi-user Symphony breast pump with its technical features and accessories is based on clinical research and is designed to help you meet your individual needs throughout your breastfeeding journey.
***Symphony features Medela’s Initiate technology and 2-Phase Expression technology, comes with overflow protection and is equipped for double and single pumping.***
***You need to purchase the kit in addition to the pump rental. Available from the store or you may bring your own medela symphony kit.
The Symphony Retail Double-pumping kit includes two PersonalFit Breast Shields in size M (24mm). Additional sizes are available separately: S (21mm), L (27mm), XL (30mm) and XXL (36mm).
All parts that come into contact with milk are BPA and phthalate free.
Rental fees may be covered by some health insurance companies. You will need to get a script from your doctor or child's pediatrician in your name to submit a claim through insurance.
Supports you to successfully initiate, build and maintain an adequate milk production.
Helps you initiate lactation when using the INITIATE program
Assists you to build and maintain your milk production when using the MAINTAIN program.
Particularly gentle on extremely sensitive breast tissue
Alleviates symptoms of engorgement and helps heal mastitis
Brings out flat or inverted nipples
Easy to use and pleasingly quiet operation
***Benefits of double pumping and 2-Phase Expression technology***
The combination of double pumping and Medela's 2-Phase Expression technology provides the following benefits:
Time saving – you can pump more milk in less time
Maintains your milk supply when direct breastfeeding is not possible
Your milk has a higher energy content – especially beneficial if your baby was born preterm
Comfortable and efficient to use
****PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ THE SYMPHONY RENTAL AGREEMENT BEFORE RESERVING YOUR RENTAL****
Medela Symphony Cordless Rental - FREE NIAGARA DELIVERY & PICK UP
Rental Terms of Agreement
This agreement for the rental of a Medela® product and carrying case (herein after called “equipment”) is made between the Lessor (The Exclusive Pumping Institute) and Lessee (herein after identified as the Lessee), under the following terms and conditions:
- The equipment rented remains the property of Ashton Fortin Higgins and the Exclusive Pumping Institute. Lessee has no rights to such equipment except as expressed in this Agreement.
- Lessee may purchase an accessory kit. The kit becomes the property of the Lessee
- Lessee agrees to pay the rental fees in accordance with the fee structure established under the rental payment plan. The initial rental fee of two weeks is due in at the time of initial rental day. After the first payment, the rental fee will be processed on the final day of each billing cycle.
- The rental rates for the equipment do not include any applicable sales tax where applicable.
- Lessee agrees to inform the Lessor of any changes of address.
- Lessee agrees not to move the equipment out of the province without the consent of the Lessor.
- Lessee agrees to allow no person other than the Lessee to use the equipment provided.
- Lessee agrees to return the equipment in clean condition. This includes visible contact with vomit, feces, urine, gum, markers, crayon, or any other difficult to remove substances.If the equipment is not clean, Lessee agrees to pay the Lessor a minimum cleaning charge of $25.00.
- Lessee agrees to return the equipment in good working condition. If the equipment is not in good working condition, Lessee agrees to pay the Lessor a minimum repair charge of $40.00.
- This Agreement shall be construed as being under the laws of the province of Ontario.
- The Lessee shall be responsible for all legal fees and all other costs involved in collection of overdue amounts and/or the recovery of the equipment and/or the cost of replacing lost equipment.
- The Lessor has the right to cancel this Agreement at any time with three days notice.
- Lessee agrees to allow the Lessor or any agency involved in collection of overdue amounts and/or equipment to obtain a credit report on Lessee.
- Lessee acknowledges that the Lessor has the right to pursue the Lessee directly for recovery of equipment or for damages, inclusive of recovery costs, as if it were a party to this Agreement.
- Lessee acknowledges that the Lessor is permitted to charge the credit card of the Lessee the value of any lost, damaged, or non-returned equipment.
- Lessee acknowledges his/her/its obligation to ensure that the Lessor has the Lessee’s valid credit card information, email and phone number on hand at all times.
THE LESSOR WARRANTS TO REPAIR OR REPLACE ANY EQUIPMENT WHICH IS, OR BECOMES, DEFECTIVE UNDER NORMAL USE. THE LESSOR AND MEDELA® CANADA INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM DEFECTIVE EQUIPMENT; THEIR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE EQUIPMENT. THIS WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.