Our milk collection system features the world’s only FDA-cleared patented protective barrier that protects the breast milk, kit tubing and pump from potential contaminants like bacteria and viruses while pumping. Ameda® HygieniKit Milk Collection Systems are without BPA or DEHP. Pump tubing exposed to aerosols of milk or water can also become contaminated with mold growth. Ameda’s kit prevents milk and/or moisture from entering tubing — eliminating the risk of dangerous mold growth.
- Proven Airlock Protection™ prevents air flow between expressed milk and tubing while pumping
- Its solid barrier keeps narrow pump tubing dry so no need to clean or replace it
- Also available as sterile, pre-assembled and ready to use kits for hospital use
- Converts easily to a manual pump with One-Hand breast pump adapter for more pumping options
- Single or double pumping options to meet a mother’s varying needs
- All HygieniKit Systems attach the same way to all Ameda
electric breast pumps simplifying pump use and care
Ameda Hygienikit 25 mm
To to sanitary reasons, once opened this item cannot be returned and is not refundable.
Please note, for the time being, this is item is only to be paired with the purchase of an Ameda Pump rental. It cannot be purchased on its own.