With the Ameda Elite breast pump, pumping is less complicated. A new mother can focus less on pumping and more on what matters most, her baby. The Elite Pump is built for clinical use but is also available for moms to rent and use in their own homes.
- Dual adjustability with separate dials, mothers can customize their pump settings to their own body’s response
- Vacuum: 30-250 mmHg
- Cycles: 30-60 cpm lightweight & portable
- Only 6.4 lbs, easy to transport
- Built-in Dual Bottle Holders
- BPA free, DEHP free
***Purchase of a Hygenikit is necessary unless you already own a Hygenikit (i.e. received one from the hospital). Available in the store.
Ameda Elite Pump Rental - FREE DELIVERY & PICK UP NIAGARA
Rental Terms of Agreement
This agreement for the rental of a Ameda® product (herein after called “equipment”) is made between the Lessor (The Exclusive Pumping Institute) and Lessee (herein after identified as the Lessee), under the following terms and conditions:
- The equipment rented remains the property of Ashton Fortin Higgins and the Exclusive Pumping Institute. Lessee has no rights to such equipment except as expressed in this Agreement.
- Lessee may purchase an accessory kit. The kit becomes the property of the Lessee.
- Lessee agrees to pay the rental fees in accordance with the fee structure established under the rental payment plan. The initial rental fee of two weeks is due in at the time of initial rental day. After the first payment, the rental fee will be processed on the final day of each billing cycle.
- The rental rates for the equipment do not include any applicable sales tax where applicable.
- Lessee agrees to inform the Lessor of any changes of address.
- Lessee agrees not to move the equipment out of the province without the consent of the Lessor.
- Lessee agrees to allow no person other than the Lessee to use the equipment provided.
- Lessee agrees to return the equipment in clean condition. This includes visible contact with vomit, feces, urine, gum, markers, crayon, or any other difficult to remove substances.If the equipment is not clean, Lessee agrees to pay the Lessor a minimum cleaning charge of $25.00.
- Lessee agrees to return the equipment in good working condition. If the equipment is not in good working condition, Lessee agrees to pay the Lessor a minimum repair charge of $40.00.
- This Agreement shall be construed as being under the laws of the province of Ontario.
- The Lessee shall be responsible for all legal fees and all other costs involved in collection of overdue amounts and/or the recovery of the equipment and/or the cost of replacing lost equipment.
- The Lessor has the right to cancel this Agreement at any time with three days notice.
- Lessee agrees to allow the Lessor or any agency involved in collection of overdue amounts and/or equipment to obtain a credit report on Lessee.
- Lessee acknowledges that the Lessor has the right to pursue the Lessee directly for recovery of equipment or for damages, inclusive of recovery costs, as if it were a party to this Agreement.
- Lessee acknowledges that the Lessor is permitted to charge the credit card of the Lessee the value of any lost, damaged, or non-returned equipment.
- Lessee acknowledges his/her/its obligation to ensure that the Lessor has the Lessee’s valid credit card information, email and phone number on hand at all times.
THE LESSOR WARRANTS TO REPAIR OR REPLACE ANY EQUIPMENT WHICH IS, OR BECOMES, DEFECTIVE UNDER NORMAL USE. THE LESSOR AND AMEDA® WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM DEFECTIVE EQUIPMENT; THEIR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE EQUIPMENT. THIS WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.