The Ameda Platinum hospital breast pump has been proven with clinical research to be the most effective breast pump for establishing and maintaining increased milk production for preterm and full term infants. The Platinum pump is our top-of-the line product built for clinical use, and is also available for moms to rent and use in their own homes.
- Only multi-user hospital breast pump to record a milk volume in excess of 1,000 mL/day by Day 14
- Comes with Ameda HygieniKit Milk Collection System - featuring the world's only FDA-cleared protective patented viral barrier to keep your breast milk safe from potential contaminants like viruses and bacteria
- Clinical evidence supports the effectiveness of the Ameda Platinum pump for your most critical patients
- Uses a durable internal piston that creates a comfortable, smooth feel
- Increased Suction Control :Displays 30-250 mmHg shown in mom-friendly units of 1-100% suction for precision adjustability
- VacuSense technology provides consistent suction for single and double pumping and varying altitudes
- Increased Cycle Range: 30-80 cpm to help express more milk in less time
MOM FRIENDLY FEATURES:
- Three easy -to-read LCD screens
- Soft touch control panel
- Built-in dual bottle and flange holders
- Clear message display
The price is for the pump rental only. You will need to purchase a Ameda HygieniKit to work with the pump. You can purchase a kit from the store or use your own (i.e. from the hospital).
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ THE AMEDA PUMP RENTAL AGREEMENT PRIOR TO COMMITING TO A PURCHASE.
Ameda Platinum Pump Rental - FREE NIAGARA DELIVERY & PICK UP
Rental Terms of Agreement
This agreement for the rental of a Ameda® product (herein after called “equipment”) is made between the Lessor (The Exclusive Pumping Institute) and Lessee (herein after identified as the Lessee), under the following terms and conditions:
- The equipment rented remains the property of Ashton Fortin Higgins and the Exclusive Pumping Institute. Lessee has no rights to such equipment except as expressed in this Agreement.
- Lessee may purchase an accessory kit. The kit becomes the property of the Lessee.
- Lessee agrees to pay the rental fees in accordance with the fee structure established under the rental payment plan. The initial rental fee of two weeks is due in at the time of initial rental day. After the first payment, the rental fee will be processed on the final day of each billing cycle.
- The rental rates for the equipment do not include any applicable sales tax where applicable.
- Lessee agrees to inform the Lessor of any changes of address.
- Lessee agrees not to move the equipment out of the province without the consent of the Lessor.
- Lessee agrees to allow no person other than the Lessee to use the equipment provided.
- Lessee agrees to return the equipment in clean condition. This includes visible contact with vomit, feces, urine, gum, markers, crayon, or any other difficult to remove substances.If the equipment is not clean, Lessee agrees to pay the Lessor a minimum cleaning charge of $25.00.
- Lessee agrees to return the equipment in good working condition. If the equipment is not in good working condition, Lessee agrees to pay the Lessor a minimum repair charge of $40.00.
- This Agreement shall be construed as being under the laws of the province of Ontario.
- The Lessee shall be responsible for all legal fees and all other costs involved in collection of overdue amounts and/or the recovery of the equipment and/or the cost of replacing lost equipment.
- The Lessor has the right to cancel this Agreement at any time with three days notice.
- Lessee agrees to allow the Lessor or any agency involved in collection of overdue amounts and/or equipment to obtain a credit report on Lessee.
- Lessee acknowledges that the Lessor has the right to pursue the Lessee directly for recovery of equipment or for damages, inclusive of recovery costs, as if it were a party to this Agreement.
- Lessee acknowledges that the Lessor is permitted to charge the credit card of the Lessee the value of any lost, damaged, or non-returned equipment.
- Lessee acknowledges his/her/its obligation to ensure that the Lessor has the Lessee’s valid credit card information, email and phone number on hand at all times.
THE LESSOR WARRANTS TO REPAIR OR REPLACE ANY EQUIPMENT WHICH IS, OR BECOMES, DEFECTIVE UNDER NORMAL USE. THE LESSOR AND AMEDA® WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM DEFECTIVE EQUIPMENT; THEIR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE EQUIPMENT. THIS WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.